how do I get rid of these three mole removal scars? (photo)

I got 4 moles removed via electrocautery 3.5 months ago. one healed perfectly and the last three on my chest did not heal as fast. What is the next step to the healing process? She did the procedure, drained the blood, injected kenalog, and laser scar treatment.. What can I do to get rid of this as soon as possible!? Can I get rid of it within the next few weeks?if so how? It's embarrassing and I have not taken my shirt off in 3.5 months and it's miserable having this. Thanks

Mole removal scars

There are a few options but they would depend on an in person exam. If it is just red, then a laser would likely be helpful. If there is some bulk or firmness, a resurfacing laser or further steroid injections may be helpful. There is also the option to cut out the area again so it heals in a small line rather than the circle you currently have. 
Best of luck

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

I suggest vascular laser and some resurfacing to get improvement.  Please see an expert for treatment options, someone trained in laser and scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.