Can I get my beauty mark removed and put into a different spot on my face and smaller? (photos)

I have a beauty mark on my left cheek and I would like it put on the left Side of my nose under my eye a little bit and a little bit more smaller. The first photo is me and the second one is what I would like to do with my beauty mark.

Birthmark Removal -- Laser Treatments, Surgical Excision

If you want the birthmark removed it can be removed with laser or excision.  If you want a new mole on your face you would have to tattoo one, this doesnt look as natural.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole Transplant

Similar to a skin graft, a mole could be removed from one area of the body and moved to another. There is a risk of scarring, poor healing and other risks of skin surgery associated with this procedure. The risks might outweigh the benefits of moving beauty marks from one area of the skin to another. A tattoo might be a better option.

Adam J. Mamelak, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Move beauty mark

This is usually not done. In theory, you can cut out the nevus and move it like a skin graft, but there is a very high risk that there will be poor scarring and the new graft would not take. You would then have two scars on your face in pretty noticeable locations. I would not personally recommend this.Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not ideal

So the mark can be removed relatively easily. If left to heal as a small circular scar, the result would be significantly less noticeable than the mark you have now. Theoretically it may be possible to 'graft' it onto another part of your face but I wouldnt recommend it. There is, as far as I am aware, no science to understand what happens to a nevus (beauty mark) that has been grafted but I would always have a slight reservation it may change in nature. It certainly may change in appearance and may fail to graft leaving you with two scars and no beauty mark. The other option would be to have a medical tattooist create a new one. Interesting question though, thanks.

Adam Goodwin