I had a mole removed yesterday when can I wear make up as I'm going back to work tomorrow?

My moles seem to have skin over top of them already I've been washing my face 3 to 4 times a day and constantly putting neosporin and Vaseline on them. Can I wear liquid make up or concealer on them yet?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

I suggest speaking to your physician, typically make up is started after the scabs have come off.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Makeup on a mole site

As long as the site is clean and free of crusts or goop, you can wear makeup. I usually recommend about 48 hours after a removal, but it really depends on the size that was removed and the way it was done. You can always call the doctor's office that treated you - they'd be the best ones to let you know how to take care of it since they know exactly what was done. "This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."