Can fillers help to straighten my nose? (Photo)

I want to straighten my nose. Get rid of the hump with fillers. I also want to see about defining my tip upward, is that possible? Is it possible to maybe change mine as much as the ideal picture? What filler is best for the nose? ( I know everyone's results will vary)

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) can be used to lift the nasal tip along with Botox and improve the symmetry of the nose, while disguising the hump. However, nasal tips need contouring with surgery to get the most improvement. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Can fillers help straighten my nose?

Placement of fillers in the nose is only temporary, is not FDA approved for that application, and can have significant complications such as skin necrosis.  Placement of fillers only makes the nose bigger, taller, and wider.The dorsal hump that is present must be surgically shaved down in order to remove it permanently. A cartilage graft can be placed in the glabellar area if needed. For many examples of surgical rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi and thanks for your question. From your photo, it looks like you would be an excellent candidate for the Non Surgical Nose Job procedure. It would involve a careful injection of fillers and a little Botox into the tip to lift it and give it nice definition. In my practice, I prefer to use Voluma or Radiesse for lifting the tip. Voluma will give the maximal duration of effect and Radiesse will give the maximal lift. Sometimes I will use the two in combination to get best of both effects. Lifting the tip non surgically is tricky, so be sure to find the person in your area most experienced with injecting the nose. Also, be sure to ask for before and after photos. Hope that helps.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Fillers in the nose can certainly hide the bump a little bit to give you a straighter bridge. We use it in the tip as well to get more definition but that is variable depending on shape and skin thickness. Voluma is often used in the nose but there are other options. Good luck

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon