Fat Transfer or Filler help my hands? (photos)

My hands look old and I bruise with the slightest bump on the tops of my hands and fingers as you can see from the photo. What can be done?

Hand fat transfer

Restylane skinboosters is very good for hand rejuvenation but having carried out hand rejuvenation using Restylane Skinboosters, Radiesse and autologous fat transfer. 

Fat grafting is natural and last longer , the only limitation is whether you have enough fat. But really you do not need a lot of fat for hand rejuvenation.

Another plus for hand revitalisation with fat is that you can also put some in the palms.

London Physician

Fat transfer or filler help my hands?

Both can achieve very good improvement. Fillers will only last about a year more or less. In my experience fat is best when staged in two sessions. But once you achieve your goal will last many years.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bumps/Veins/Hands/Fillers or Fat?--Hand Rejuvenation with fillers, fat, sclerotherapy

Fillers like Radiesse can be used to increase volume. More permanently you can have fat injected and/or even sclerotherapy of the hand veins.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with expertise in hand rejuvenation.  Best, Dr. Emer.