Smart Lipo inner thigh recovery?

I'm planning to have SmartLipo on my Inner Thighs only. I was told I have minimal fat to remove (it is all relative, I suppose). I will be going to a wedding 2 days after my procedure. Is this realistic? Will I still be leaking fluids?! Im nervous! Thoughts please!! Thank you.

I disagree and i think you will be fine for the wedding

your leaking will almost certainly have stopped by the second day. in my experience it almost always stops by the next day. you will be somewhat tender and sore. however if you are not very big and that is the only area being treated, you should be fine to go to the wedding. you should not plan on doing any vigorous dancing but you certainly can walk around etc.

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Thigh Gap Liposuction

you need more than 2 days to recover from liposuction although a small area likely will have very small amount of downtime.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

You will be swollen two days after lipo

If you're planning on being completely healed as in a final result condition, this takes a few months. Two days out, you will be sore, swollen, likely leaking fluid and possibly bruised. You will be wearing a compression garment over the area. Take these facts into consideration when planning your schedule around the recovery.

Smart Lipo inner thigh recovery?

Thank you for your question. Two days is not enough to move and enjoy the wedding. It may may not leak but will be uncomfortable.

Smart lipo inner thighs

2 days is likely not enough time. While the recovery is usually easy, having fun at a wedding is another matter. You may be leaking but will likely be too sore for traveling, dancing, etc. Also, it may limit what you can comfortably wear.

This should be discussed with your plastic surgeon.