Smart Lipo VS CoolSculpting VS SculpSure

I want to know which one is the best one to use in terms of, Long term results. I do not mind paying a little extra as long as the results are definitive and well done. I fear having dimples in replacement of stubborn fat. I do not mind waiting to view results, BUT I WANT RESULTS, and results that will last.

Smartlipo will give you a more dramatic result over Coolsculpt over Sculpsure

Since Smartlipo is invasive and allows the surgeon to put a fiberoptic laser in direct contact with the fat and then the fat is liposuctioned away, - it is going to generally give you the most dramatic change. It is generally a single treatment. you will continue to improve for 6 months after the treatment. 

i think Sculpsure with its newer technology, would be a much better option than Coolsculpt. both of these, do not require any incisions. Sculpsure and Coolsculpt, will almost always require more than one treatment. if you elect Sculpsure, try and do your second session at 6 weeks. you will continue to improve for 3 months after your last Sculpsure treatment.

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting vs Sculpsure vs Smart Lipo--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Each of these can give good results, but usually in combination with other treatments. I recommend adding a combination of radiofrequency treatments like Vanquish, Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra for skin tightening and with Z wave/Cellutone for skin smoothing in order to get the best results. However, for the best results with contouring and fat removal, I recommend VASER HI DEF, with ThermiRF and ultrasound. See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

Needs Evaluation

All three, Sculpsure, Coolsculpt, and SmartLipo can achieve reductions in fate.  SmartLipo removes the most at one time but involves surgery and recovery.

The other two are office, day procedures that have less downtime.

Your BMI and keeping a stable weight are important for your long term results.

Smartlipo vs non-invasive

Smartlipo is actual liposuction surgery, though less invasive than traditional lipo.  Sculpsure and Coolsculpting are non surgical alternatives.  If you want maximum results go with Smartlipo. We offer Sculpsure at our clinic, but I only recommend it for those that absolutely do not want surgery if any type.  Non surgical alternatives will not give you dramatic results like real lipo can. 

You can't pick the right tool for the job without knowing what the job entails

You need to post photos to determine the best solution for your goals. Frequently, none of the above are the solution. Keep in mind also that results are the product of the surgeon skill and not of a machine.

Smartlipo

It's about the doctor and not the dick in there too he or she is using. All of the above will give good results, long last thing, in the right hands. Make sure you are seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon. Coolsculpt is reserved for relatively small areas but for this, it can be effective. good luck and I hope this helps.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon