Surgeon needed that takes Cigna for an Abdominoplasty who will allow me to pay for remainder after approval?

I have Cigna, I am in the grieve letter process which is the final steps. I am looking for a certified licensed doctor who takes Cigna and will allow me to pay for the remainder of the producers after approval.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Tummy tuck

I do not know of any insurance companies that will "cover" a tummy tuck. This is  a cosmetic procedure that will have to be paid by the patient directly. Best of luck!

Cigna approval for abdominoplasty

Cigna almost never covers abdominoplasty based on its stated criteria. In terms of payment, most plastic surgeons require cosmetic surgery to be paid for in full prior to the procedure.