Changing a pinched nose tip and creating a straight profile to a wider tip with a break at the tip?

My nose is very pinched at the tip and when I smile it also looks crooked. Its not harmonious with my nostrils. It protrudes to far from face and has no break at the tip. i would like more of round and feminine tip. My original nose was round and had a nice break right at the tip. I am an opera singer and appearance and being able to breathe well is very important. I think I only have one more shot at getting a nose I can be happy with and I need to find the right doctor. Please help. Thank you.

Rhinoplasty and results

You did not mention when you surgery was. If it was recent, I would say give it at least a year for the swelling to subside.

Rhinoplasty and results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Revision rhinoplasty candidate for pinched tip

Its very important to have clear expectations before undergoing  revision rhinoplasty. To widen the pinched tip requires some cartilage grafting techniques, so it important to know if there is any cartilage left inside the nose from the previous surgery. The supra tip  break  can also be accomplished either with surgery or with cortisone shots placed in that area in the postoperative period. Since rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty are the hardest operations to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery,   choose your revision rhinoplasty surgeon very wisely based on experience

Correction of Pinched Tip

Pinched tip can cause airway obstruction.   Correction of this will require cartilage grafts which are usually taken from the ear.  I see your concern.  Would love to see profile pictures of you.  You are a candidate for a reconstructive rhinoplasty to straighten the nose and reconstruct the tip.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is highly experienced.  Best to you!

Correction of Pinched Tip