What's wrong with my implants? I'm 3 years post op, 400cc mentor siltex round moderate + cohesive gel under the muscle (Photo)

Do I need to have these taking out then let them heal and then have a revision for a natural good result where my nipple is central to the implant or is it possible to have it done in one go, I think I would have them slightly smaller if possible, I was a 32b/c before and I don't think I needed a lift and there was no recommendation off the doctor to have one but because the implants are in my opinion to high it now makes me look like I need one which I really don't want if I can help it!

Breast Implant Revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It appears that your Textured implants are much too high and will need to be revised.  It also appears that the nipple to fold distance is greater than 8 cm which would be one indication for a breast lift.  You need to be examined to determine why the implants are so high but you can improve this appearance.  Can you avoid having a lift?  Thats a discussion to be made after you have a consultation.  Good luck. 

Hi Thaitai

Your implants are too high. I think are completly submuscular. You need to change those implants for a little smaller like 335 or 360. Round and texture silicone implantes put it in a lower position  and do a breast lift with  t  inverted incision tecnic.