Is Plan B Safe to Take 7 Days Before a BBL?

I had an accident today and want to take a Plan b but I am having surgery in 7 days..

Birth control

This is an important question. Birth control pills can increase your risk for clotting especially in the first several months. I would discuss this issue at length with your gynecologist and plastic surgeon for specific recommendations tailored to you and the procedures performed.

Plan B before surgery

I would recommend waiting at least another month to have elective surgery at least until your new pregnancy test is Negative, prior to proceeding going under general anesthesia.  Ofcourse you need to ask the surgeon who will be performing your surgery.  Thank you and good luck!