Can I use Red/ Blue LED device at home after a Thermage treatment? Will it interrupt the result?

Hi, can I use Red/ Blue LED device at home after a Thermage treatment? Will it interrupt the result?

LED device use after Thermage and Ultherapy is OK

It is perfectly OK and safe to use home LED devices several days or a week after Ultherapy or Thermage or other skin tightening procedures. 

LED after Thermage

Thermage is a fabulous device to tighten the skin especially the face and jowls. You can use the LED one week after Thermage and it should be fine. The results of Thermage take several months as your body continues to create new collagen. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with Thermage and other lasers for the best cosmetic results.