Invisalign HURT really badly. Any suggestions?

I went on vacation for a month and i forgot my invisalign, I couldn't find the try i was on when i got back so i went to the next one. MY TEETH HURT SO BAD! its tight and i can manage it but when i go to sleep and wake up the next morning it HURTS really really badly! i paid a lot of money and i don't want a refinement because i already had one and this is only the 4th tray. any tips to reduce the pain to help me power through this!

Pain with #Invisalign trays #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Leaving your trays out for a month has allowed your teeth to move. Invisalign counts on you wearing your trays 22 hours per day to achieve the desired results.  Wearing the trays less than recommended can negatively affect your progress. I do not recommend skipping ahead.  Rather, I would suggest seeing your Invisalign provider for an evaluation. Having a new tray made will result in treatment being delayed another week or so, but you will have a better result. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)
RealSelf100