Internal bra - with or without implants? (Photo)

Is the internal Bra use only with breast implants or can a Internal Bra be done just with a breast lift with out implants.

Internal bra, with or without implants

A breast lift can be performed with or without implants and with or without an internal bra(mesh). I recommend you seek out a properly trained plastic surgeon(likely a few) to get some opinions as to what would be best for you after a careful history and physical examination is performed. Often a lift and augmentation can be performed without the use of an "internal bra". The trent in plastic surgery towards using an internal bra/mesh is much more common in revision cases than in primary cases. Some surgeons feel the mesh can be used even in primary cases to assist in supporting the lift and will likely lead to longer lasting results. Again, seek 2-3 consultations with properly trained plastic surgeons, they will help you answer this answer.good luck

Find the right surgeon to decide if you need implants or not!

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a mastopexy

Internal Bra

There are 2 definitions of an internal bra. The traditional is use of deepitheliazed skin along the edges of a lift or reduction. This is always a good idea. A newer definition is use of an acellular dermal matrix. This you do not need. The main thing you do need is weight loss, and I would not recommend a lift until you have done so. 

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

All you will need is a breast lift +/- an implant.  No internal bra needed.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and internal bra

I think that you would do well with an internal bra and breast lift. It is important for you to seek a consult with a qualified surgeon with at least 10-15 years of experience. I am sure that you will have a nice result.Hope this helps.
Leland Deane MD FACSNYC, Babylon, Garden City NY

Leland Deane, MD
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift ?

It looks like the droopiness of the breast is most likely from being overweight. Perhaps simple dieting will do the job and will cost you nothing

Max Gouverne, MD
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

It looks like you need a breast lift.  If you want more volume then implants can be added as well. Best of luck.

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photographs, you are a great candidate for a breast lift with the internal bra technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD