Stressing my eyes after double eyelid surgery?

Will stressing my eyes after double eyelid surgery cause it to sag, affecting the end result? (decrease my eyelid space)

Eyelid Surgery

Hi ~ It is important to follow your surgeons recommendations during the post operative period. In general, we tell patients it is ok to watch TV, read after eyelid surgery.

Kalispell Physician

Eye Strain

You will not harm your surgery or final results by reading, watching tv, or keeping your eyes open after double eyelid surgery.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Will stressing the eyes following double eyelid surgery change the results

Thank you for sharing your question. If you are referring to excessive use of your eyes as "stressing", then you have nothing to worry about. I hope this helps.  Good luck,