Small frame. BBL possible? (Photos)

I am 5'4 //112 - 115 lbs depending on exercise & diet. I want to know if I am a good candidate for bbl. I'm scared of surgery but would love to have a round butt and shapely waist. wondering if it's not better (cheaper?) to coolsculpt my waist while continuing doing exercise to lift? I don't mind exercising and have done it intensely at different times but never get a serious change. I can't decide which direction & would love some guidance. Also, does fat ever come from arms? Thanks!

Small frame, BBL possible?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso or thighs and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  You can definitely give your body a 360 degree improvement with this procedure, keeping everything under realistic expectations of course. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL

You would have to be examined in person to determine if you have enough fat for harvesting to achieve your goals. Best of luck.

Are you a BBL Candidate?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  Please visit my page on finding the right doctor at drnichter.com on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Candidates for Buttock Augmentation surgery desire an enhancement in the buttock area to offer a more balanced, defined or shapelier contour to the body. There appears to be two different groups of patients seeking the procedure. One group of patients is younger and has goals of transforming their bodies into more curvaceous figures, like popular Hollywood stars, J. Lo or Beyonce Knowles. The other group of patients is women that have aged and would like to restore a more youthful backside with buttock fullness to replace now sagging areas. Men have also been requesting buttock implants as well.

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. It appears that you would need to gain more fat to move your buttocks for an adequate BBL. Exercise is always encouraged and fat removal from your core would give you a smaller waist. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Small frames & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Cool sculpting is a form of non-invasive liposuction.  What does that mean?  Currently, it means significantly smaller results.  The difference in results makes sense, less invasive=less results.  Typically, this means you will need multiple rounds of non-invasive liposuction; and typically (with current technology) this means in the end you spend equal to or more money.  Also, non-invasive liposuction does not allow for the fat to be transferred to your butt.In my practice, I perform a significant amount of BBL with smaller frames.  The main question is:  Do we have enough fat to achieve your goals?  Based on your photos, if you are wanting a significantly larger and rounder butt, then we will also need to utilize an implant.Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

The BBL procedure

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.   You can have a better figure by having lipo on your waist area,  lower back and anterior abdomen but been realistic it wouldn't come out the amount of fat you'll need to get a round and more projected butt. Maybe lipo and Butt Implants are a better option for you.  Best of luck.                            Dr. Derby. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Slim figure, wants BBL.....

You definitely don't have a lot of fat to work with, but you have a beautiful figure to start with, so a little fat removal from your abdomen, as well as around your waist and flank areas will dramatically enhance your figure.   This fat as well as fat from your arms and possibly thighs can all be put in your butt.  You definitely don't have a lot of fat to work with, but on a small figure, a little fat removal and a little fat injection, can make a huge difference.  

Small frame. BBL possible? (Photos)

Exercise will not improve your waist nor enhance your buttocks. Based on the photos I would suggest that you have liposuction of the hips and abdomen, and possibly other areas, and transfer the fat to the buttocks to get the most natural result. You should consult with a Board Certified PS. Good luck!

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

You would have a nice result with BBL

Hello and thank you for your question! Looking at your pictures you already have a great shape and I think that you have the right framework to achieve an even better look. Your silhouette would be greatly improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, and lower back. By slimming the contour of your waist, flanks, and back with liposuction, your buttocks will already appear perkier when put next to a much slimmer waistline; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest fat to also transfer to your buttocks to further enhance this look. The shape which you desire can be created to your wishes by placing the fat in the right places to give you the "buttock shape" you desire. It is hard to determine how much fat you can get injected into each buttocks without an in-person examination, but I think you could get close to the buttocks and hip shape that you desire.Many premiere plastic surgery practices have credit and financing options to help make surgery more affordable for you too.

I hope this helps and make sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon