Can I get money refunded for restalyne injected poorly? (photos)

I had Restalyne put into my tear troughs 2 months ago.the left eye stayed swollen. I had a follow up with my doctor, he claimed there was nothing he could do to improve it.I asked him about the dissolving enzyme he claimed that would not help me. I made an appointment with another plastic surgeon that day and they dissolved it and the eye looks a lot better. I had to pay $500.00 for the procedure and than an extra $100.00 to get the product dissolved. Can I demand a refund from original Dr.?

Tear Trough Fillers - Restylane, Belotero, Voluma -- If unhappy, reverse with hyaluronidase!

One risk of fillers is swelling and this can happen to anyone.  I do not refund for complications that can occur.  the physician should be able to handle any risks/benefits of treatment.  Expertise, skill, overhead, location etc all play into the cost you paid.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Tear trough and filler

you can demand but you wont get it. doctors do not refund money but this is a lesson to be sure you ask questions about board certification, experience and side effects before you let someone inject you

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Each doctor has their own refund policy. I am of the belief that if one performs a procedure they should be able to deal with the complications. Injection of an enzyme to dissolve fillers is a skill all doctors injecting dermal fillers should be able to perform. Unfortunately persistent edema post tear trough injections does take a long time to fully subside.

Can you receive a refund for poor results with injected filler

Thank you for sharing your question. Each doctor has their own policy in regards to refunds. You can always ask for money back or a treatment. Make sure doctors experienced in the procedures you request perform the treatment.  Good luck,

Can I get money refunded for restalyne injected poorly?

You can demand anything but very doubtful the initial injecting doc will even respond to you. Plus ONLY $100 for the dissolver? Very cheap. Most PSs charge $500 per session of this. In my opinion you still need more dissolver injected......