Is there a doctor in the Dallas, TX area that can fix a botched lip filler?

I had a doctor who was supposed to add fillers to my top and bottom lips with Restylane Silk but messed up the bottom lip, he injected under the bottom lip instead of the lip itself. This was done at the end of May 2015. The under part of my bottom lip is slowly coming down but I would love to have the filler dissolved and have normal lips which could eventually be injected properly.

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

this can be reversed with hyaluronidase. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fillers in lips

it is extremely unusual for hyaluronic acid to last this long but anything is possible. see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is experienced in fillers and get hyaluronidase injected if he thinks there is any Restylane there

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Is there a doctor in the Dallas, TX area that can fix a botched lip filler? I

Hi there. I would recommend Dr. Lori Stetler in Dallas. She is a cosmetic dermatologist and my friend she may be able to help. Good luck. Dr. Downie

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

How to fix lips that have been injected improperly with filler

Thank you for sharing your question. Restylane (and other hyaluronic acid fillers) can be dissolved with Vitrase. Many doctors are comfortable with the use of this product.  See an experienced injector for future treatments.  Good luck,