Is it possible to get forehead reduction surgery to make my forehead flatter? (Photo)

My forehead sticks out way too much; it's not even human. Is this normal? I usually don't see many people with a forehead this prominent. My forehead has too much of a convex bulge and I would like to make it as flat as possible. How flat can you make the forehead?

Forehead contouring

Thank you for your question and photos. If you would like to reduce the forehead bulge, a forehead contouring procedure may be a good option for you. This is a surgical procedure to contour the bone and the sinus in this area to set it back to reduce its prominence. 'Shaving' of the bone in this area will not work so avoid any procedure with just 'shaving'. Good luck.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

You need an examination to better understand what is possible with cosmetic surgery.

You need an examination to better understand what is possible with cosmetic surgery.  A forehead reduction surgery is generally used to lower hair lines.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead flattening.

IF the bulge is caused by the front wall of the frontal sinuses and not the brain wall. An X-ray gives us the answer.