Is it possible to get forehead reduction surgery to make my forehead flatter? (Photo)

My forehead sticks out way too much; it's not even human. Is this normal? I usually don't see many people with a forehead this prominent. My forehead has too much of a convex bulge and I would like to make it as flat as possible. How flat can you make the forehead?

You need an examination to better understand what is possible with cosmetic surgery.

You need an examination to better understand what is possible with cosmetic surgery.  A forehead reduction surgery is generally used to lower hair lines.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead flattening.

IF the bulge is caused by the front wall of the frontal sinuses and not the brain wall. An X-ray gives us the answer.