How long should I wait to have thigh lift after thigh lipo?

2 months ago i had a full thigh and hips lipo, i did LPG and RD for skin tightening but no result my thighs looks horrible like im 100 years old, so how long should i wait ? Can it be done 5 months post lipo ( 3 months from now) ?

How long to wait between surgeries?

Thank you for your question. The ideal recovery time would be around 3 to 4 months. At this time everything should be healed and ready for the next procedure. Best is to check with your surgeon and follow his or her instructions. Make sure you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for this procedure. 

I think that a minimum of four months after liposuction is adequate time before undergoing a thigh lift procedure. Make sure you are seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Post lipo thighlift

I would wait 3 month from the original surgery to have a thigh lift. # months is enough time to wait before the swelling from the first surgery subsides. 

How long after liposuction can I get a thigh lift

Hello and thank you for your question. I frequently will perform liposuction on the lower extremities to prepare them for a thigh lift. I like to wait 6 months before performing the thigh lift.  If all your swelling is gone at 5 months you could do it then.

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Thigh lift

Thank you for your question. I would recommend to wait 3 months after any procedure before your next one, by this time everything should be healed. Consult with a board certified PS.

Good luck!