Will lip filler be nice for me and make me look pretty? (Photo)

Volift

Will lip filler be nice for me?

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  Based on your pictures alone I do think that a dermal filler, such as Juvederm can help achieve a better balance between your upper and lower lips.  Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.

Find a surgeon that knows how to listen

You have very nice lips, which if you want them bigger, will improve your chances of an excellent outcome.  Don't let a surgeon tell you what you like.  If you want your lips larger then find a surgeon that knows how to give patients what they want.

Lip Fillers

It looks like your bottom lip is a little smaller in proportion to your top lip and could use a bit of filler.  I would also try to bring the corners of the lips up.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation

I appreciate your concern, you have a very pretty face, so I would recommend conservative lip augmentation with Hyaluronic Acid, like Juvederm plus. Another option is fat transfer which is more permanent. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Will lip filler be nice for me and make me look pretty?

Hello dina yousef,

You have a nice shape to your lips and they appear quite full.  The only thing you may consider is a little filler to your bottom lip.  The reason is that with cosmetic ideals the lower lip should be more full than the upper lip.  If you do choose to go with lip augmentation then I recommend be conservative to avoid an overdone lip. 

I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon to discuss your treatment options.

I hope this helps and good luck. 

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Lips are pretty now

From your phot your lips are attractive and do not need any filler but if you are considering filler find cosmetic dermstologsits or plastic surgeon and discuss your options.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Pretty

You do have nice fullness in your lips now, but if you want them larger, I would suggest using a filler like Juvederm.  When you go for a consultation, please ask to look at photos.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Lip Filler to Make You Look Pretty

Thank you for your question. Lip fillers come in several varieties. Basically, they are divided into permanent fillers and temporary fillers. Permanent fillers, namely, silicone injection is something that I DO NOT DO in my practice, and it is exactly because of that fact that I do not. I avoid all permanent fillers in the face since if the patient does not like it nothing much can be done, and that is a horrible situation. Temporary fillers are divided into hyaluronic acid (Juvederm, Restylane, Voluma, and others) and hydroxylapatite (Radiesse). The former is more smooth and pliable, and consequently is used much more often than the latter, which is more viscous and tough and used primarily for cheek augmentation. Additionally, your own fatty tissue can be used as well, but that involves harvesting and processing the fat. From the picture you sent it looks like your lips are fairly full and voluminous, and I would caution in enhancing them. If you do decide to go with a filler lip augmentation procedure, I urge you to consult with a Board-certified plastic surgeon to get a bonafide clinical assessment. Hope this helps. Good luck and farewell.

Lip filler

If you desire lips to be larger, then certainly having filler placed is a good option.  I use the HA's.