I have narrow upper lip. I want outer sides hidden in my mouth outside and make wider upper lip. Any suggestion?

My upper lip curves like Elvis lip on both sides-like sneering when I am talking. My teeth is showing so little when I smile so it is not an option to do botox on superior labii levator muscles. when I raise outer edges of upper lip it fixes. like liv tyler lip and ı like that look. what should be done? is it possible to shorten zygomatic majör, minor and levator anguli oris ? ı want to hang it like i do with my fingers. before doing it should the edges be cut a little like korean smile surgery?

You are asking for something that cannot be done

You need to adjust your expectations. Anytime of surgery will make whatever you are looking at worse, which you will wish you could take back.

Lip Correction

I often augment and re-shape the lips in just this way.  This is an advanced technique and it is very important to consult a specialist in facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Filler

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. 

Elliot M. Heller, MD