Do people notice my eye asymmetry? (Photo)

My left eye is very much lower than my right eye ( as you can see in the picture) so what i was wondering if people notice is a lot during the day. because when i look in the mirror and dont focus on my eyes being asymmetrical, i dont notice it, but when i focus on it i do see it. and if i look at pictures is as clear as ever. so, do people notice my eye asymmetry?

Asymmetric Eyes

Thank you for sharing your question. Most individuals have some eyelid asymmetry. From your photo, it does not appear that you have startling asymmetry. Monitor the eyelids and see an Oculoplastic Surgeon should you notice any changes. Good luck,

Everyone has facial asymmetry

The first thing I notice when I look at your picture is how normal your face looks. Everyone has facial asymmetry, even celebrities known for their beauty. We are always our own toughest critics. I wouldn't worry about it. Check out this article below.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Do people notice my eye asymmetry?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photo. eyelid asymmetry is common in most people and it is normal. From your photo, it does not appear that you have startling asymmetry

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Subtle asymetry is normal

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

Asymmetries are normal findings amont people. Your findings are moderate. However your features are nicely looking. Undergoing correction of this differences will represent significant craniofacial surgery that at the en is more risky than the benefit of surgery.

Wishing you the best in your journey