What are symptoms of a Pseudobursa and if it's small do you have to get it removed if it's not infected? (photos)

Had tummy tuck and lipo 8 wks ago. Had 3 Seromas drained largest was 50cc. Had last one drained a month ago and was only 15cc. Ps said he didn't want to keep poking me since the fluid was so small . He thought it would just be absorbed . I keep noticing this swollen area above my belly button . Had him aspirate but no fluid. I have no wave. Could this be a bursa or just swelling? He thinks I shouldn't worry about it but if it is a small bursa will it hurt me if I leave it. It's not that noticeable

Pseudobursa

If your surgeon attempted to aspirate it and got no fluid, it is most likely swelling. I would continue to follow up with your surgeon. If it swells more, another aspiration can be done.

What are symptoms of a Pseudobursa and if it's small do you have to get it removed if it's not infected?

Appears as a good result but you need 6 months healing time before thinking about these issues... ///