How much does a tummy tuck cost in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the price of a tummy tuck?

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.Cost of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a tummy tuck in your area is between $5,000- $8,000 which is about $6,500-$8,400 Canadian dollars. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck Cost

The cost will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Payment plans can be offered through Care Credit, local banks, credit cards, and other companies such as Prosper.  Some plans have 12-18 months interest free.