Best place in or around Montreal, Quebec to get Juvederm/fillers under eye for hollows/dark circles and lips?

I am considering juvederm for under eye hollows and darkcircles and for fine laugh lines ( may b called nasolabial folds!!) and my lips. i am looking for the best place in Montreal where an expert Doc. gives fillers not an esthetician or a nurse. thanksss
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Dr Swift in Montreal is World Renowned for his Injectables. He is a Plastic Surgeon so he will be the right person to tell you your best options

Montreal board certified plastic surgeon

I personally perform fillers for under eye hollowing. A consultation is needed prior to any decision.
Many people mistake dark circles for hollowing when in fact it could be a pigmentation problem which can be corrected with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments. For your consult please arrive without makeup.  
TZ

Teanoosh Zadeh, MD, FRCSC
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Come see me

Hi Mpeace05, you need to choose a doctor you are comfortable with and trust. It would be my pleasure to see you and talk to you about your options.

Karl Schwarz, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend a different filler for under the eyes

I believe certain products behave differently in different anatomic areas and although juvederm is a great product it wouldn't be my choice for under the eyes because of it's tyndall effect and the hydrophilic property of the product .
Nowadays there are multiple filler products for all the indications on the face and hands.A consultation with a board certified surged will give you the enough information you are seeking after examining the underage area and will guide you if a filler is the best treatment or not

Best place around Montreal for fillers

Because of potential problems with the Tyndall effect, I recommend against using Juvederm for the tear troughs (under eye hollows). Instead, I routinely use Restylane or Belotero which has been both safe and effective for treating this area. My office is in South Burlington, Vermont which is not far from Montreal so we have many Canadian patients who come to my office, especially now with the excellent rate of exchange for Canadians. Plus, I do all of the filler injections.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Where is the best place to get fillers in Montreal

Dr Mark Samaha in Montreal is a colleague of mine and similar to me, is a member of the Canadian Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. He has an extreemly high rating on webmds.com as well. 

James Bonaparte, MD, MSc, FRCSC
Ottawa Facial Plastic Surgeon