Can Invisalign fix the projection of my teeth? (photos)

I was wondering if invisilign, braces and/or a retainer would help fix the projection of my top teeth. My teeth are not completely vertical (as compared to the collage) and this affects my speech (giving me a lisp) as my tongue has more space to move. So I am wondering.. Would it be possible to make my top and bottom teeth more vertical in order to achieve the desired look on the collage?

Teeth Projection

Nice set of photos!  You have a nice hearing set of teeth. Improvement could be accomplished, but most people would not even think you need improvement.To make the top teeth more vertical, you, of course, need to make the lower teeth more vertical-or even inclined towards the tongue. That can be accomplished with Invisalign, braces, or porcelain veneers. The new result could be very similar to the collage of photos you provided. See an orthodontist or cosmetic dentist to see what they could do for you!

La Jolla Dentist

Options include #Invisalign and #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Based on your photos, I would give you two options. The first option would be Invisalign.  Invisalign would require no tooth preparation, but would take a year or more to complete. The second option would be skipping the Invisalign all together and going with porcelain veneers. Veneers would take 1-2 appointments and would be expected to last you 20 years or so.  I would recommend doing a little research online and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Your teeth

Your smile and teeth alignment can be improved with invisalign. The advantage of clear aligner system would be that you can see your final results prior to the making of all the aligners. Please visit an experienced provider in your area and he/she can help you with the final desired outcome.All the best.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist