VBEAM vs Sciton Profractional Resurfacing? (photos)

I'm 29 years old and have a lot of freckles (dark brown hair, light skin but tan well) that I'd like removed. My sister had Vbeam and has been happy with the results but her doctor is in Ohio and I'm in Monroe, LA. I can't really find a doctor with vbeam here but my derma has Sciton Profractional Resurfacing that list for freckles. Question: What's the difference between the two? I'm trying to decide if I should go get the Profractional or if I should travel a bit to get the Vbeam.

Sciton

V Beam is a pulse dye laser, and it s primary aim is to treat red. Yes, by turning the cooling system off it can also treat brown spots, however the Scition is much better in treating brown. 

I like using the IPL AND Scition together - namely BBL by Scition and Profractional, combining two treatments can give outstanding results with just one session. 

all the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

V-Beam, Fraxel, Sciton, Clear and Brilliant

All of these lasers can rejuvenate the skin.  The V-Beam is the gold standard for redness.  If you are concerned with pigmentation you might prefer the Fraxel or Clear & Brilliant.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with lasers for the best cosmetic results