What is the normal setting for using a co2 laser? my settings were 35%, 22watts, 2 ms it was called a co2 cortex, fractional?

Knowing What's Normal with Co2

Settings are adjusted to the individual. I recommend following up with your Dr. about any concerns you may have about settings. Keep in mind that Co2 works best in combination with other treatments like microneedling/prp and Sculptra. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Smart skin

I am sorry, but I can give you smart skin CO2 laser go to settings, for the face I use generally 24 W, spot size 500, and Dwell 1000 for the face area and 26 W spot size 600 for the neck.  Those are general parameters, they are to be tailored and adjusted depending on the patient.  

Sherif El-Salawy, MD
New York Internist