Is Blood Screened for HIV, AIDS, & Hepatitis with Donors in the Dominican Republic in Case I Would Need a Blood Transfusion?

Wondering the criteria for donating blood that's used in blood transfusions in the Dominican Republic. Is the blood checked for HIV, AIDS, & Hepatitis such as the U.S. laws protect individuals from these deadly diseases?

I have done thousands of buttlifts, and I have never transfused a patient.   I do not know about screening measures in other countries, but your safety is my primary concern.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA 

Screening measures in Dominican Republic has all necessary test as HIV, AIDS, & Hepatitis for donors, Dominican Republic has the same standards as the other countries, these are universal standards.

Walkiris Robles, MD