Remove dent in butt cheeks? (Photo)

I'm looking to have the dents remove but do not want a bbl or implants. What type of procedure can be done and what is the recovery time? I'm in Miami and looking to have it done ASAP.

Buttock augmentation

Liposuction with a fat transfer would be the way to go in my opinion.  We can remove fat from the lower back and transfer it into the dent to fill it in and round out the buttock.  Implants are great but wont help your case.  Be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in buttock augmentation and has a large photo gallery and patient testimonials.