How to fix dents in butt cheeks?

I'm looking to correct dents in both butt cheeks. They've improved with working out but they never completely go away. I would like to have it done within the next week. Im located in No Miami. Any recommendations?

Fixing buttock indentations

It is difficult to say exactly what procedure can be done without pictures or a face-to-face examination. Depending on the size of the indentations and the texture of the skin, filler or excision can be done. If indenting of the buttocks is severe a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) can be performed where fat is liposuctioned out of different areas (thighs, flanks, lower back,etc) of the body to fill the deficit. 

A consultation wtih a board certified plastic surgeon would be helpful in getting specific recommendations

Best Wishes,

Arian Mowlavi M.D.

Fat grafting

A fat grafting procedure should correct or significantly improve this.  You should have some adiposity present in the abdomen, hips and thighs already.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon