My butt is naturally big and round, but it is very firm and has been for as long as I can remember. Any suggestions? (photo)

I am not the "twerking" type, but when I dance in my mirror, I can make it jiggle with effort, but I want my butt to be jiggly without effort. Is there anyway that I can soften my muscles? Please excuse the suggestive photo.

Improving your buttocks shape

Your buttocks proper has excellent size and shape; in order to make your buttocks be more prominent, what you should consider is shaping the areas around your buttocks; for example, imagine the shape of your buttocks if you were to narrow your lateral thighs and medial thighs! Please see examples below.

Buttock implants

A firm buttock is a good thing!  We can do a fat transfer to make it larger and a bit more "fatty" but an implant will only make it more firm. Be sure to choose a Board Certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation.

Would you like to schedule a free consultation?