Is it normal to have right heel pain after inner thigh lipo?

and when I put my foot down its uncomfortable? Is it due to swelling?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

I suggest speaking to your physician , this is likely swelling.  Massage and RF treatments would help.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Heel pain

an unusual complication after this procedure but one that should pass with time. I would, however, discuss it with my plastic surgeon.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - why do I have right heel pain?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • It is not normal to have right heel pain after liposuction -
  • The usual cause is that your heel protection during surgery was insufficient and your heel rested on the operating table for too long.
  • Point it out to your surgeon - and have her/him examine you.
  • If it is from pressure, the pain should be gone within a few days.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Heel pain

It may be from swelling. It may be from some excessive temporary pressure on the heel during surgery. Typically this resolves rather quickly.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Best to call your chosen operative surgeon or go in to see him/her TODAY! Very unusual to have heel pain unless a compression injury to the peroneal nerve in posterior lateral calf/ankle....