Will my implants drop and fluff subglandular? My incision is lumpy — is this normal? (Photo)

I have 400cc high profile implants im 5'1 and 145 pounds. I was a 34 b now im a 34c i wanted a small D . I know i need to wait at least 6 months too see the final results but will i maintain a 34 c or will they get a little bigger? I also have lumps on my incisions Im post op 11 days is this normal?

Will your implants drop and fluff?

It is far too early to be determining your final cup size.  Your implants are still very high and haven't fallen into their pocket yet. That's typically why we ask our patients not to worry about cup size until after things have settled and healed.  Having some small lumps on the incision this early on is also normal.  I ask that my patients not remove their steri-strips for 3 weeks following surgery.  At this time, you need to trust the process and your doctor.  If you have specific questions, refer to him and his staff.  Good luck!

Will my implants drop and fluff subglandular? My incision is lumpy — is this normal?

It is far too early for you to be worrying.  Considering her preoperative breast constriction your result looks excellent for this early after surgery.  Over the next 3-4 months the implants will drop and assume a more normal shape.  Ask your plastic surgeon for advice on treatment of the incisions after the first 2-3 weeks.  They look normal for this early in recovery.

Always best to see your chosen operative surgeon in person in follow up appointments! Then you can address ALL your postop concerns - volume, fluff, incisions... Oh now I see you went to a clinic, so very hard to obtain follow up. Sorry for that but the results appears good at this very early stage. You could PAY for in person second opines....