Is it possible to give a man a full round feminine butt and what's the cost?

Yes this is possible. Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

This procedure will not cost you over $5000 which includes up to 12 areas of liposuction in your lower and upper front and back love handles and your while also performing liposculpture, and transfer to your buttocks.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

I have done this many times, but I would have to evaluate you to make a determination.  The cost ranges for me from $8000 to $12,000 in most cases.

Male Buttock enhancement

The principles of buttock enhancement is the same for males and females. Brazilian Buttock Lift needs excess fat in areas not wanted and the transfer of that fat to the buttocks. If there is no fat for transfer then should consider a buttock implant.
Feminizing the male buttock is very possible. Plastic surgeon and patient need to understand what is the ultimate goal and plan the surgical procedure accordigly

It is possible, but would be patient dependent. The patient's buttocks would have to be able to hold a large amount of fat and there must be enough donor fat to be collected via liposuction. It would be best for you to find a PS to examine you, so that they can give you specific recommendations.