Is 500cc enough for my Brazilian Butt lift? (photos)

hello I am 23 years old 5'1 and 175-180 I live in Florida and I always had this deformed butt and I was wondering if it can be fixed I do NOT have the money to get multiple surgeries and the surgeon I want when I called they told me that 500cc was their max I want to know will that even help at all or will that just be a waist of money and time.

Max amount of fat for a bbl?

Was it 500cc in total or 500cc per buttock?  I can see the dents on your butt that bother you and I would like to warn you that you have to realize fat transfer can help but it will never give you a perfectly smooth butt.  An improvement is possible, that's for sure

Is 500cc enough for my Brazilian Butt lift?

From looking at your photos, it does not look like 500cc of fat would be enough to give you the results that you want. There are other PS that are willing to do more than 500cc. Also, the deformities on the lateral superior aspect of your buttocks look to be superficial indentations. When fat is injected into the buttocks, it is injected into both the muscle and the subcutaneous fat. If the indentations are as superficial as they appear in the photo, the fat would not be injected at that level. The addition of fat below these areas could actually cause the deformities to be more pronounced. It is best if you find a PS that does high volume BBL procedures and let them examine you to give you specific recommendations and realistic expectations.

BBL Time

Thank you for your photos. Based on your photos alone, it appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. You can have more than 500cc transferred to each buttock.  The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

500 cc is  not very much in most cases.  I agree that you do not want to do the surgery more than once.

Your buttocks will need more than 500cc to have great results and you have more than enough fat to have these results. However if you can only have one procedure it will recommend to have  a extended tummy tuck only because after the bbl you will have more loose skin that you will not be happy with and will need a tummy tuck more. Best option is to have a Brazilian Butt Lift first and then a tummy tuck , but in your case a tummy tuck alone is best option if you had to choose only one procedure. 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Hi and thanks for your question. 500 cc will not be enough to make any significant difference. IMHO you will need minimum of 1200 cc per side. If you live in Florida you are not far away from the land of Brazilian Butt lifts, Miami. I would encourage you to do a diligent search.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

The key is............ does the surgeon have a keen sense of aesthetics? Can he/she create a shapely, attractive buttock or are they just technicians that wind up with large unshapely behinds? The same holds true for the liposuction portion of the procedure. Understand that liposuction whether SAL, PAL or UAL ( not including LAL because the fat obtained through this technique will not be useful) is not that technically challenging. However, the keen aesthetic eye will determine the eventual work of art.We are creators and have the ability to turn out beautiful works of art. Simply put................not all artists create quality work.

I would suggest lipo of you hips, flanks, and abdomen. Understand that you will eventually need a tummy tuck to flatten out your stomach. I am not in the camp that advocates doing the BBL and TT at the same time. The fat cels are dependent on blood supply and if bot procedures are done at the same time, blood supply to the transferred fat cell will be compromised.

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We can accommodate patients from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck