Bursting sharp pain in butt after Brazilian butt lift two weeks post-op?

I feel these sharp bursting intense pains every now and then. It might happen a couple times a day but it only happens when I lay down, which is in a cot and I put no pressure on my butt. I've never felt it happen when I was up and walking around. It only lasts for two seconds and goes away. It also only happens in one cheek at a time but does randomly accrue in both cheeks, but again, at different times. What could this be and should I be concerned?

Pain in butt after Brazilian Butt Lift

Congratulations on completing your BBL procedure.  It is normal to have some intermittent pain in one buttock and not the other especially at this point in your recovery.  I would recommend a follow up with your surgeon just to be sure there is nothing else going on.  Best of luck. 

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about results and at this time of your post op is normal to have pain. I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Pain after BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I would speak with your surgeon regarding these concerns.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Pain after BBL

Thank you for your question. Intermittent pains after surgery are very common. There is a significant amount of swelling around the nerves after surgery, which can put them to "sleep." As the swelling goes down they begin to "wake up" and you can have some shooting pains that come and go. These will become less intense and less frequent as time goes on. Be sure to discuss this with your PS as well at your next postoperative visit. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon