Can I have a high SMAS facelift after subperiosfeal midface lift to lift my cheeks & remove slight jowls?

I had a midface lift about 8 weeks ago & it looks bad. My cheeks are droopy especially in outer side & horizontal which make my face abnormally wide & assymetry. Cheeks looks half in height compare to before.

High SMAS face lift can be done after subperiosteal midface lift.

Subperiosteal face lifts can have prolonged swelling so be patient with your results and wait at least 6 months to allow the tissues to settle and soften.  If you wish to have a SMAS facelift then it can be done.  Only an examination would allow me to comment on the corrections you could expect after your SMAS facelift.  Always see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Needs more time

It will require more months to let this settle down from the surgery.  Certain things can be performed early  to help such as Botox or fillers but it depends on your exam an how your tissues are doing.

I would suggest letting the facelift heal for another 6 months or so. Best to be patient with the results. Good luck.

Subperiosteal lift causes significant amount of swelling for a long time.After the swelling is gone, you can have a SMAS facelift.It is best to have before pictures, the operative note of the procedure and consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can work with you and make you feel comfortable.