Does BBL make cellulite look worse?

Does it make cellulite look worse or can in improve the appearance? I have some but if I pull the skin tighter it's more obvious so I would think because you are filling the area it will get tighter and look worse? What will help reduce the appearance of cellulite and would it be better to do it before or after a BBL?

BBL & Cellulite

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. At the absolute best, Liposuction (Part 1 of the BBL) may improve cellulite.  Otherwise, the cellulite will be remain the same.  Typically, it does not worsen cellulite.  There are A LOT of products out that SAY they improve cellulite.  Why?  Because none of them work that well.  I think Liposuction and breaking up the attachments are the best way to improve it.  Just about every product does just enough to NOT be considered snake oil (worthless).
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL and Cellulite

Thanks for your inquiry.  Generally, a BBL procedure will not make cellulite look worse.  It usually does not affect the appearance of the cellulite or it can improve it slightly.  I hope this helps. 

Eugene Kim, MD