Does sleeping on your side after a Brazilian butt lift cause the fat cells on the side of the buttocks to die a lot faster?

Sleeping on side Due to additional breast augmentation and bbl

Post Op Recovery from Combination BBL & Breast Aug

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I perform this procedure frequently.  You have 3 options for positioning: 1) Lay on your sides 2) Sleep on tummy with a pre-fab cut out for your breasts 3) Sleep on your back with a pre-fab cut out for your butt. 
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Sleeping position after BBL

Thanks for your question.  Actually, any pressure that is placed on the fat whether that be on the side or on the back will cause some reabsorption of the fat in the area.  This is why we highly recommend sleeping on your tummy after a Brazilian Butt Lift.  I hope this helps. 

Eugene Kim, MD