Had non ablative fractional laser treatment 8 days ago and have severe breakout on checks/chin and upper lip?

the doctor that performed the treatment gave me a exfoliating kit to move the process along but I am attending an event and need this cleared up quickly. can I get an IPL 9 days after fractional treatment. IPLs usually knocks out any breakout or is it too soon after this fractional laser treatment

Major Breakout After Laser, Help!

You can get breakouts especially after Fraxel and its best to be treated for this with antibiotics, LED and peels/facials.  Please see your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

IPL should be ok if redness is gone

Thanks for the great question and I'm sorry your having a breakout. Breakouts are not uncommon after laser treatments. Because IPL targets pigment, it can only be able to be used if you're no longer red from your laser treatment. At 8-9 days after treatment now, most of your redness should be gone. Call your doctors office to see if they are willing to perform the IPL. You need to look your best for your event!

~Dr. Sieber