I am on the end of fifth month of Roaccutane (20mg). Have 5 pimples on my left cheek is this normal?

The white heads are not clearing up and it increased since then. I found that some huge pimples are from the inflammation of these white heads which cause them to line up (4 in a row).Some pimples which are filled with pus just burst when i washed my face so i had to clear them up by just gently pushing the pus out but it always ended up with blood coming out. Like really, oozing blood.

Accutane acne

It all depends on where you are in the total course.  If you are still breaking out then surely the course is not yet over.  Be patient.