Missing teeth and invisalign?

Hello I am missing two front teeth numbers 9 and 10, I would like to get implants but can not afford them right now. Is there anyway I can wear a flipper and invisalign or have the 2 missing teeth filled in on the invisalign so you can not tell they are not there and to hold their place? Would like to work on straightening my teeth before getting implants as well.

Missing Teeth and Invisalign

If you want invsalign treatment before dental implant then placing fake teeth within your aligners is the best option. Once you will complete with the invisalign treatment go for dental implant.

Good Luck!!

San Diego Dentist

Missing teeth and Invisalign #DrSoftTouch

The great thing about Invisalign is that fake teeth can be placed within the aligners so you while wearing them, no one will know that you are missing those teeth! After you complete Invisalign treatment and your teeth have been moved into proper position, a bridge or implant would be used to replace your missing teeth. Consult with an experienced Invisalign provider to determine your options. I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.