I had lip injections 1week ago. They are uneven. Cupids bow on right side is higher then the left. Any suggestions? (photos)

Right side is clearly not as full as the left side on both top and bottom. Does top look bigger then bottom lip? Should I just have these dissolved or try to treat it? Please any suggestions as to how this can be fixed would be great. I would hate to waste all that only to have them dissolved. I am more self conscience now of them than ever before and I went to a board certified plastic surgeon with great reviews so something like this would not happen.

Asymmetry from lip injections

I would wait two weeks to see the full effect before I would inject any more product.  There is a slight asymmetry that can be easily corrected with a little more product or Vitrase if there is a lump that does not resolve.  This is a minor revision.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

Wait 2 weeks to see how the swelling looks and if you are unhappy, get extra place or reverse where you do not like it.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip augmentation

Your results could be improved, but it really is only minor. Best of luck with your decision sot move forward.

Lip Augmentation Revision

I appreciate your concern, but your result is not that bad. It appears from your photos that a minor touch up is all you need. The third photo with your mouth wide open is not a reliable pose to evaluate your result, and honestly, when does anybody see your mouth in that position? Go back to your surgeon and ask him to do the necessary minor revisions. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD