Why do I have a strong metallic taste in my mount after using latisse?

I tried latisse for the first time today. I applied a drop to each eyebrow. Now I have a very strong yucky metallic taste in my mouth. Is this normal?

Latisse - side effect

Hi there,Metallic taste in the mouth is unrelated to Latisse. I suggest consulting with your general practitioner or with the plastic surgeon's office that you obtained the product from. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse -- Side Effects

Metallic taste in the mouth is not a side effect of latisse. I suggest consulting with your physician for an in person evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Metallic taste after Latisse

Hello skin.  This is not a side effect of Latisse so would be unrelated.  If the taste concerns you, schedule an appointment with your primary care physician.  
For photos of Latisse patients in our Los Angeles location, click on the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD