Latisse not working. Any suggestions? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Latisse - not everyone responds
A few reminders:
- Latisse is FDA approved for women with thin or inadequate lashes, mostly those with thin lashes since childhood. We call this hypotrichosis - Latisse is approved for women with eyelash hypotrichosis
- 80 % of women with eyelash hypotrichosis get improvement with Latisse.
- 20 % of women with eyelash hypotrichosis do not get improvement
- There are 100 reasons for eyelash loss. If your reason is something else besides eyelash hypotrichosis, you have different odds than 80 %
- Be sure to see your dermatologist to determine the cause of your loss if you are not sure
But yes, generally of Latisse is going to work, patients have results by 16 weeks (4 months).
Latisse and Eyelash/Eyebrow Growth
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.