Latisse stopped working. Is there an alternative?

Is there an alternative to Latisse? I've been using it for awhile now and it seems to have stopped working. Thank you!!

Latisse Alternative

An excellent alternative to Latisse, is Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum, which may work as good or better than Latisse.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse takes four months for full effects

Thank you for your question Ann Zappia. Latisse is a product that makes the lashes longer, thicker, and fuller. Initial results are seen as early as four weeks after starting use. Full results are seen in four months. At this point further improvement is generally not seen. But most people use it less frequently after four months. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Latisse Alternative

After 16 weeks of using Latisse once daily, most people have reached the maximum result.  Since your eyelashes naturally shed, you can maintain results by using Latisse 3x weekly. ZO Skin Health, by Dr. Obaji, also carries a Lash Enhancing Serum that helps with both eyelash length and thickness. You can use both at the same time for maximum results. I would suggest following the link below to find a Plastic Surgeon in your area who carries the ZO line

Audrey Klenke, MD
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question in regards to Latisse. Continued use of latisse can reach a plateau at some point, although if not growing longer, the results will remain. When is discontinue the use of latisse your lashes will return to there beginning appearance. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Latisse - Eyelash Growth and Thickness

In combination with Latisse, I typically inject and apply topically PRP for a few treatments at the beginning to improve the growth rate of the lashes. Take viviscal as well. Best, Dr. Emer

Any alternative to Latisse?

I am not aware of any FDA-approved alternatives to Latisse for eyelash growth.  Results from Latisse can reach a plateau, but should still achieve an improvement from the appearance before starting the treatment.  Do you feel that your lashes appear as they did before treatment or just stopped producing further growth?  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon