I'm looking for a reasonable price on otoplasty with a well known surgeon near the Los Angeles area?

Hi so my whole life i've lived with large ears that stick out, im finally 18 and looking to get them pulled back and maybe smaller looking, any recommendations in Los Angeles? Also what is a reasonable price? Im just doing research for now.

Best Otoplasty surgeon at reasonable price.

Best Otoplasty surgeon at reasonable price. O f course we all want that. The best surgeons charge at the high end since they have more experience and have better results in general. Have several consultations and pick quality not price.

Otoplasty candidate

An otoplasty procedure usually involves re- creating the anti-helical fold of the ear and setting the ear itself back closer to the scalp with permanent sutures. The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia to   save on costs. For many examples and our current price list, please see the link and the video below