Malar bags/Pre festoons on a 20 year old?

I have recently had an unpleasant experience with carboxytherapy for the eyes, which I just found out that it is a treatment that's not approved by the FDA. I wanted to treat my dark circles with it. The swelling went down after days, but now it's been 3 weeks and some slight raised malar bags have been developed on the top of my cheekbones. I've never had them before and I'm panicking thinking I caused permanent damage. I'm wondering what should I do to decrease them?

Thanks for your query. You can try Rf or ulthera to decrease the malar bags. They could be due to shifting of fat pockets. For more info you can visit a dermatologist. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon